COVID 19 Update – with a possible relaxation of movements now in sight, we are regularly contacted for availability from guests hopeful of a return to happier times. Here is some brief information to help you plan for a possible break in the future:
- We are open and accepting bookings for our cottages. We hope this FAQ page helps you with your queries. Please feel free to contact us by phone or use the Contact Form here
- Our hot tubs are operating as usual at each of our cottages.
- Should we return to more stringent lockdown times, any booking you may make can be fully refunded or transferred to a later date at no charge.
- Each cottage is always rigorously cleaned upon each change of guests even during normal times. However, we are overhauling and reviewing all of our cleaning procedures with a specific focus on COVID 19.
- Our cottages are all a generous distance apart, meaning that you can come and go without ever coming into close proximity of any other neighbouring guests.
We hope this helps everyone as we all try and plan as best we can to return to the normal way of life we all enjoy.