Middleton Cottages continues to be a very popular home from home for contractors working for periods of time in our local area. Finding accommodation that is clean, peaceful and with good facilities can be difficult if you are working away from home on a contract. Middleton Cottages’ location is perfect for contractor accommodation close by the major business areas of Teesside. Middlesbrough, Yarm, Darlington, Northallerton and Darlington are all an easy commute drive away of you are looking for contractor accommodation or business accommodation on the Teesside, North Yorkshire areas.
Hotels can be noisy when you have had a busy day working and wish to unwind, while bed and breakfast accommodation can be restrictive and cramped. Middleton Cottages regularly welcomes individuals and teams of people who are working in the area who find that the fully equipped cottages are a perfect home from home.
Here’s why our cottages are popular with contract personnel when working away from home:
1. We are close by the major business, industry and commerce areas of Teesside, Darlington in County Durham and also many locations in North Yorkshire.
2. Our cottages are fully equipped with kitchens, wifi, TV and bathroom facilities. Don’t worry about arranging breakfast at the B and B, or worry about how you will be able to eat. Stock up at the nearby supermarkets and be self sufficient and on budget.
3. You’ll have a hot tub. What better way to relax after a busy day than enjoying a bubbling hot tub? Every cottage has it’s own hot tub, none are overlooked and all are permanently turned on and ready for use. What’s not to like?
4. It’s peaceful and spacious. If you’re working very hard on a contract deadline, the chances are that you need some time to relax and chill out after a busy day. No slamming hotel doors or guests on a party schedule when you have to work next morning. Instead, you can take a stroll around the farm, soak in your hot tub or take a short drive into Stokesley or Yarm for a bite to eat.
5. The major supermarkets such as Aldi, Tesco, Sainsburys are all less than ten minutes away by car. Easy to stock up on supplies and enabling you to be self sufficient while you’re away from home.
6. If you’re with us for extended stays and return home at weekends, you won’t have to worry about checking out of hotels and guest houses, book a block period and leave your belongings, lock up and return when you’re back to work.
By Road – The A19 is the closest road network, which links to the main artery routes of the A1 and M1. To check your route, use TS15 0YJ in your navigation app.
Railways – We are a short drive from Yarm station, which in turn is served via the East Coast Main Line from York and Darlington.
Durham Tees Valley Airport – We are 20 minutes from the airport, with a growing list of flights connecting the region as the airport enjoys a new, pro-active ownership team.
We have welcomed everyone from construction personnel to television production crews, engineers and scientists, so if you are working in the area, have had enough of noisy hotels and guest rooms, feel free to get in touch and see how we can help you make that period away from home more pleasant with your own cottage.